« 5/1: Health Care Forum in Albuquerque for New Mexico Democrats | Main | Top GOP Governor Candidates Support Arizona SB 1070, Show Me Your Papers »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/30: Reception Supporting Jerry Ortiz y Pino for Lt. Governor at Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque

From Jerry Ortiz y Pino for Lt. Governor Campaign:

Gary Goodman
Invites you to join him for an evening with
Senator Jerry Ortiz y Pino
Candidate for Lt. Governor in 2010
Friday, April 30, 5:30-8:00 PM
Hotel Andaluz, On the Rooftop
125 2nd St. NW, Albuquerque
Suggested Donation - $100 - $250 -$500
Click for flyer

If you are unable to attend, you can learn more about Senator Ortiz y Pino at www.JerryForNewMexico.com and click on the Act Blue button to donate online. For more info, contact Sharon at sharonashaffer@msn.com or call 505-608-1212.

April 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM in 2010 NM Lt. Governor Race, Events, Jerry Ortiz y Pino | Permalink

Comments

is this Payback for Jerry selling out and sponsoring the Winrock TIDD?

Jerry sponsors Tidd for Goodman... Goodman returns the favor with office space and a fundraiser.

Connect the facts my progressive friends, Jerry has sold out.

Posted by: DEMandTruth | Apr 27, 2010 1:18:59 PM

Jerry sponsored my TIDD application because he believed in it for his district, for the city and for the state. I knew of Jerry only from reading his column. Although I had never met him, I always admired his views and his courage to express them. The TIDD passed, and I believe it will prove to be of great benefit to the state. Time will tell. Jerry simply backed something that he believed would benefit the people of New Mexico.
I back Jerry because he embraces the same progressive ideals that I have supported for many years, yet is pro-business when it is appropriate. He is the only candidate that bridges that gap. I offered my support because I deeply believe he can provide the best leadership at this critical time, not because I made some deal with him. Jerry didn't sell anything. I support him because he is the best candidate.

Posted by: Gary Goodman | Apr 28, 2010 9:02:43 AM

Funny, Jerry also voted for the Sun Cal TIDD. A pattern?

Posted by: Hmmmmmmm | Apr 28, 2010 10:39:48 AM

To DFNM: This message board needs to be moderated. Some of your readers get really ugly and you have a responsibility to put that in check.
Until you do, you are not building peace; your are facilitating division.

Posted by: Penelope | Apr 28, 2010 7:03:56 PM

Penelope: I keep the comments threads unmoderated for a reason. I think it's healthy to have debate and even heated back and forth. As long as someone isn't out of hand with swearing or threats of violence or whatever, I don't step in. People say many things on these threads and readers can take what they will from the comments and/or are free to challenge them. I hope you understand the value of that.

Posted by: barb | Apr 28, 2010 8:16:53 PM